Andro Phenomones: Pheromones For Women - The truth about Pheromones And Women
While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned right around recently with many more women joining the ranks.
- Sex-attractant pheromones are usually the ones that marketers capitalize on in the adult industry.
- These pheromones are just what they sound like.
- They attract the opposite sex and provides the sense to want to mate.
- These are also considered natural way of reproducing.
- Most animals only mate to be able to reproduce.
- So this is very key to species survival.
To cut a long explanation short, because guys are noticed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
Different Forms of Pheromones
There are basically two types of pheromones created by a human body. One developed by the male body is called androstenone and the other one which is established in a woman's body is known as copulin. They are basically both chemical compounds which occur in the body and act as messengers of sex attraction. The more the body creates these chemicals higher the chances of attracting the opposite sex. This particular recent scientific development have elected people really interested in donning artificial pheromones.
- While pheromones for girls are available in both fragrance and concentrate form, the use of these mirrors the same rules as it does for the men.
- Use lightly and remember, more is not better.
- Tests have indicated a guys testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can rise anywhere from 100-150% and more awesome, the reaction is almost instant.
Pheromones in Human Beings are Largely Not Understood
Several researchers have claimed to be able to break down human excretions from arm pit sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming in order to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science hasn't advanced enough to make this concept an actual reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products based on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
Existence of Human Pheromones One case study that proved the existence of human pheromone is the McClintock Effect, which was named after the primary investigator, Martha McClintock, of the University of Chicago.
Pheromones inside humans are chemical compounds which are released through sweat from the body as a hint of sexual attraction. Although these pheromones are made in the body but in the current age and occasion man has been able to make these pheromones artificially as well. There have been many trials and scientific studies to check if these types of artificial pheromones really work like naturallyoccuring pheromones and also their accounts have revealed that these kinds of man made pheromones have in fact got a very high effectiveness in getting the opposite sex. In this article we are going to explore more about these pheromones and how to use them effectiviely.
Pheromones For Women Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle inside their quest for interactions with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?
The best thing about donning pheromones cologne is that people is not going to come to know that you are using them but will such as the way you smell and get interested in your presence.
Love Potions in reality Even though love potions are not real, there is a popular alternative to this solution which helps in assisting people in their efforts of attracting a man or woman. This is with the use of pheromone products. So what is a pheromone?
This Study Exposed a Group of Women to a Whiff of Perspiration from Other Women
It was found that it caused their menstrual cycles to speed up or slow down with regards to the time in the month the particular sweat was collected: before, during, or after ovulation. Therefore, this study suggested that we now have two types of pheromone involved: "One, made prior to ovulation, shortens the ovarian cycle; and the second, produced just at ovulation, and lengthens the cycle".
The Mating Game
In the process of trying to find a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of pursuit revolves mainly aroung men trying to find a female partner. Hence the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at a mans market.
Pheromone is a chemical usually secreted or excreted that triggers a social response in the members of the same species. Although pheromones are more commonly known among animals and insects, human pheromones are also thought to exist which can also be used for the same reason that animals and insects use pheromones, for procreation.
Pheromones are Chemicals that are Released from Animals and Also Humans
These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal is associated with and if the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs as well as aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are freed by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behaviour response from a recipient of the same species.
- Territorial markers are considered to be able to ward off others.
- They can attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
music to listen to phonemes by - jazz noir harp
This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
The Best ways to date A Russian Beauty There are a lot of dating services and most are pretty respectable. In this situation this is not the dating services to dread about it is the men and women hiring the program. Most people are really shopping for a mate and someone to share with you...
- Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is and also identify it with feeding.
- Menstrual synchrony is probably one of the most commonly known class.
- This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together.
- But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or lengthened for no apparent reason.
- Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or perhaps very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is manufactured by females and is thought to give off the current level of anxiety in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Are available pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there are.
- It just seems that it doesn't get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
- 2005, there were 4 lessons of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 were territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Since that time, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
The sad truth that many researchers have seen is that not all men and women possess the same amount of pheromones that other people have, which makes it harder for them to attract the opposite sex. So with the use of a pheromone product, these people are given the advantage which allows them to easily attract a man or woman without too much effort.
Man made artificla pheromones normally have the same basic formula and also the difference lies in the quality of ingredients used. It is very important to use cologne that has a hig percent of pheromones inside it. These kinds of pheremones are not very cheap so one should check up the merchandise quality as well as reputation thoroughly before going ahead with the purchase.
There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and when you consider human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 to be able to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test did conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Pheromones for women can present you with the boost in confidence you might have been craving.
- Plus, get the latest tips and tricks in purchasing pheromones.
Popular example of such product is LuvEssentials which have been reviewed as one of the most effective pheromone products available in the market today.
Love Potions are Popular Mythical Solutions Which can be Commonly Used in Witchcraft
According to folklorists, like potions are commonly used to seduce anyone into falling deeply and madly in-love with the one that used that potion. Sadly, love potions will remain a popular myth in folklore.
Most guys think that once they use pheromones women will stick to them like glue but this is far from reality. Pheromones only help in increasing your lovemaking attractiveness but you will have to make an effort of proceeding ahead and approaching women of your want. Pheromones will help within initially making you appear appealing to these and then it will be the personality and the way you bring forward the chat that can make her want you. In short pheromones will make people like you that may help in increased confidence levels and we all know that women just like people who are brimming with confidence.
Effectiveness of Pheromone Products Because of the effectiveness of pheromone for aphrodisiac, many researchers and scientists sought for ways to harness this and to provide people with a smaller amount effective pheromones to enhance their attractiveness. This is when pheromone products, such as body sprays and colognes.
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition to be able to a man if men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant being attracted to the opposite sex?
However, other than the particular McClintock Effect, there are also cases where pheromone advantage can also affect the success of getting the opposite sex for procreation. And similar to the McClintock effect, it is also triggered through the smell of a person's sweat.
Some Leading Cologne Pheromones
Although there are many of them available in the market but the most popular one is unquestionably allure cologne pheromone. This has been around for many years and has many good consumer reviews which confirms the high success rate. Also the company offer full money back guarantee when it does not show promised results.