Magnus Tolkman Phermones: Pheromones And Scent
Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones are natural chemicals in which animals, including human beings, naturally release to attract the opposite sex. Pheromones cannot consciously be identified, but can register a response through the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which resides in the nasal passage. Certain scents, for example vanilla, can sometimes promote thoughts of sex. The combination of the right fragrances and pheromones can be a more powerful sexual attractant than either the scent or pheromone alone.
- Recently an associate was wearing a sexual attractant composed of a combination of multiple scents and powerful pheromones in a grocery store.
- He noticed that an attractive woman was following him from aisle to aisle.
- Later he went to the register and turned to see that the woman has been in line with him.
- He also noticed that she did not have anything to purchase.
- The lady looked at him and told him that she forgot to pick up products to buy.
Mass marketed fragrances are designed to appeal to the wearer but are not good sexual attractants. Believe it or not, sometimes certain food scents can draw a reaction. In the end, a wearer who is willing to use a scent that is unconventional may be the wisest or luckiest individual to get interest from the opposite sex.
Amazingly These Agents are Easy to Use Because You Simply Wear Them on Your Skin
Users of a pheromone scent that smells like a day at the beach, are directed to wear some about their forehead, bridge of the nose, and neck. This helps the sexual attractant to radiate in the area in front of the wearer so that they may become the recipient or focus of sexual interest.
- From the above examples, it is clear that pheromones exist in nature for nonverbal communication in the hopes of eliciting an innate response.
- This is why pheromones attract men and women.
- These chemical agents communicate information to be able to us about a potential mate.
- In sum, bodies are designed to sense these chemicals, and this is how pheromones attract men and women.
Good Indication that a Fragrance is a Sexual Attractant is that It Cannot be Identified
Rather, the scent tends to change but is always pleasant. The brain unconsciously tries to identify the source. In the end the brain responds to the odor resulting in sexual arousal. This may be why sometimes females have told us that they felt intrigued and interested, but at the same time they did not know why. Hard to identify but pleasant scents at times can be the best aromas to attract the opposite sex.
The sole purpose of pheromones in nature is communication, with the by product of a change in behavior. Bees use pheromones to tell other bees that their hive is in danger. Other species use pheromones to help lead others to food and mark territory (the urine of a dog contains pheromones that act as a signal to other dogs that the area is spoken for).
- Another situation a restaurant was looking to make up business losses because of a new state law prohibiting smoking in public places.
- Their particular business had dropped about 30 percent because of the ban.
- Customers did not want to sit in the area officially reserved for smokers.
- This was unprofitable loss of revenue from space not being used by diners.
The Manufacturer of Pheromones Told Another Restaurant Owner about Their Product
That owner called the pheromones snake oil, B.S., and refused to believe that they could help improve business. When the no smoking law came into effect the owner experienced an extreme drop running a business. Desperate to try pheromones to enhance business she went back to the pheromone manufacturer to purchase product. The manufacturer refused to sell her pheromones because he felt he had been insulted. In desperation she went to a friend in order to buy the pheromones, which in turn sold it to her at a premium price. In the long run the pheromones helped her business.
The Secret Ingredients Were High Quality Pheromones
Most pheromones today are composed of both Alpha-Androstenol (female pheromone) or Alpha-Androstenone (male pheromone). Generally, manufacturers offer a product with one pheromone. To make matters worse, the quality of the pheromones offered by some manufacturers may be of poor quality. A few manufacturers use lower quality pheromones from monkeys or pigs. However this pheromone top quality product was more powerful because it contained both pheromones. Pheromones are often used to attract the opposite sex. However a disconcerting benefit is that they can also entice attention and also improve trustworthiness. The actual sales outcomes will prove it with increased sales!
Humans, pheromones are primarily used as an attractant. Jacobson's organ, technically called the Vomeronasal Organ, is located between the nose and mouth and exists for the sole purpose of sensing pheromones. This is how pheromones attract men and women.
The main component that allows for mate selection seems to lie in the evolutionary need for the species to keep on. There is no doubt that in animal species, the strong is selected to carry on the reproduction process because it is likely they'd produce strong or stronger kids. Weak associates should never be selected in the animal kingdom because of the need to endure. In the event that weak members were chosen to be able to procreate, chances are their children would be fragile also, possibly not necessarily surviving into the adult years thus this would conclusion the kinds.
- What is it behind the fascination for males to ladies and women in order to men?
- The gender chart concerning the person which makes all of them irresistible thus to their reverse counterpart?
- There's numerous aspects that should be considered; but let's look at the core of the predicament: the Science of Attraction.
Human beings, pheromones are chemicals which are excreted by various areas of the body including the nipples, eyelids, pubic area, lips, outer ears and underarm region. Technically known as ecto-hormones due to their exogenous influence on others, pheromones travel through the air from one person to another.
Retrospect we can conclude that pheromones not only have the ability to attract the opposite sex, but they also have the power to attract and increase business. Pheromones are the new super sales tool!
- Again the restaurant used a secret ingredient in the former smoking cigarettes area and patrons replied by dining in the former no smoking area.
- For this day returning customers ask for the first sort smoking section.
- The waitresses are usually more happy because they now get higher tips.
- Interestingly, the restaurant skilled more business than it had before the no smoking ban.
Today's Super Sales People Take Advantage of Every Marketing Tool Available
The extra tools could make the difference between an average income and a great above average income. A stressed economy makes those tools much more critical. Good marketers utilize every tool available to them. The majority of salespeople utilize all the essential tools; personal contact, email get in touch with, fax, postal mail, and so on. However, there is one method that will intensify marketing efforts. It is innocuous however very effective as well as can provide someone an unfair advantage.
- Click Here for more information on pheromones.
- My name is Jim McClinsey and I hope my article was helpful to you.
- Visit my pheromone blog today.
More information may be found at AttractRomance.com, where a large selection of pheromones and libido supplements are located.
- Learning how pheromones attract men and women can help you understand more about how human beings interact.
- Certainly, we are not subject to our every whim and desire because we have the ability to be rational, which is unique in the animal kingdom.
- This does not mean, of course, that we are not affected by pheromones.
What Made that Salesperson Stand Out from All the Other Salespeople?
That salesperson applied a secret ingredient on the business card in order that he would be remembered and sought out. That card created a marker on the client's mind that made that sales rep stand out from his competition.
Set aside those of strongest and survivalist, pheromones play a big part in attracting mates. What are pheromones? Pheromones are chemically secreted compounds that are produced and carried through an airborne route, which in turn causes a great deal of sexual response in animals (including people, too.) An animal has the assumption that the pheromone allowed the animal to select a partner dependent up its ability to produce children with a strong defense mechanisms.
Primarily, males and females that battled and proved by themselves strongest drawn mates more often. Then, they would choose from the most robust from those. Mother Natural circle of life would without a doubt embark on, with genes frequently ensuring their children were given ample opportunity in the very beginning of their life. No different from men and women of the human race search out those people with the healthiest and in good physical shape kinds. It is that they that can make it through physically in the environment.
Pheromones Produce What is Referred to as an Aura Around a Person
This aura consists of the chemicals secreted by the previously mentioned areas of the body. In social situations, a dominant male's pheromones communicate his dominant traits. Another example is the synchronized menstruation of women who live together, also attributable to pheromones. It is interesting to note that the social implications of pheromones secreted by both women and men mirror the typically competitive nature of men and the typically supportive nature of women.
Communication is a Necessary Part of Nature and Life
Some communication is of the nonverbal kind, such as chemical communication via chemical compounds designed to elicit innate behaviors such as procreation. This article will discuss why and how pheromones attract men and women.
- Our experience with one fragrance or sexual attractant made up of 17 different scents has this property.
- To be consistent the agent must have high quality scents to be a consistent sexual attractant.
- The scents have to be chosen cautiously and kept in the correct ratios.
- The results over a period of time have been outstanding.
- The idea is that not one scent can be identified.
- In fact knock off perfumers have tried to duplicate this product without results because of its complicated makeup.
- In addition the multi scented fragrance has powerful pheromones added to it making it more powerful than just pure pheromones alone.
Interactions Between Men and Women, Pheromones Continue to Provide Silent Communication
For women, the availability for breeding is signaled. For men, virility and also the ability to care for her young is signaled. Many people, not being aware of how pheromones attract men and women, presume that there is an element of mystery involved.
Some smaller mammals, innate behavior is activated with pheromones that causes the female to arch her back, facilitating procreation. In humans, inborn behavior is also activated. Human beings possess a much higher level of cognition and thus can make a conscious decision to act on these chemical compounds or not. An important part of understanding how pheromones attract men and women is to understand that we are unique in our capability of deciding whether or not to act on innate conduct.
Here is One Test to Determine If a Fragrance Has Sexual Attractant Properties
Place a small amount of the fragrance on your wrist and smell it. Then extend your hand completely away from your nose. Then bring it back to your nose and smell it again. Do this several times. If the aroma odours different but at the same time is pleasant you may have a powerful sexual attractant.
Up until recently, it was thought the human race had lost the pheromone ability to attract a mate. However, research into simply how much of a role pheromones play on the human race is not available. All of it is in the matter of speculation. Therefore with this becoming the case, is actually the human being contest absolutely no not the same as their own animal kingdom in terms of staying away from extinction.
- Fragrances made of many scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios with pheromones to create a sexual attractant.
- It can be painstaking to get the right combination, but when you get it right, the results can be outstanding.
- This invisible tool can make an individual stand out from other sales people and help close the sale.
- Recently a salesman making a cold call still left his business card at a potential client.
- That client had received countless other business cards.
- Some thing sparked that client to contact that one salesperson out of all the salespeople who had visited him.
- All seems that scientific evidence pertaining to the human attraction one to the other lies in the ability to produce strong kids.
- It seems that pheromones provide the child the greatest possible combinations of immune systems that will ensure their well being.
- An actual attraction guarantees the child will have the actually best chance to make it through in their adulthood.
- All of this supports the theory of survival of the fittest.