Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to try them away, but you are confused and skeptical within the overwhelming number of companies as well as websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and also have seen solid and persuading results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews as well as links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, websites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 star rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and appear in the standing bar at the end of the browser, if the link does not go directly to the actual businesses website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate advertising program, and also the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for each customer they refer.
A person don't see the status bar at the bottom of your screen, you can enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you find legitimate products that will work and help you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very energetic, while others tend to be almost dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor fellow member postings, while others may not.
- So, today we have to find a reputable forum!
- One of the better ways to calculate the credibility of a pheromone forum is as simple as looking at their members:
Do they have a dynamic membership, or are the vast majority of postings through 1 or 2 people?
- Are the original and/or longterm members still around and lively within the forum?
- Otherwise, where did they go and also why did they leave?
Does the discussion board have a lot of threads as well as postings, just about all made within a very short time frame?
Do Pheromones Actually Work?! See Tests And Results Here
via http://Menprovement.com - Pheromones are excreted by many animals to do many things, including attracting the opposite sex. And homans are no different!
Do they have a ton of new members signing upwards and making just a couple of posts, after that disappearing?
And just like importantly, carry out the administrators show up helpful and informative, or even do they seem negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net are now nothing more than marketing tools and hype to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are legitimate goods out there. You just have to look around a bit, local plumber, and find the right companies and products to buy. They're out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums aren't large in size and don't have thousands of members that were purchased through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.