Pheromones And Scent
Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones tend to be natural chemicals in which animals, including human beings, naturally release to attract the opposite sex. Pheromones cannot consciously be identified, but can register a response through the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which resides in the nasal passage. Certain scents, for example vanilla, can sometimes promote thoughts of sex. The combination of the right fragrances and pheromones can be a more powerful sexual attractant than either the scent or pheromone alone.
Amazingly these real estate agents are easy to use because you simply wear them on your skin. Users of a pheromone scent that smells like a day at the beach, are directed to be able to wear some on their forehead, bridge of the nose, and neck. This helps the sexual attractant to radiate in the area in front of the wearer so that they can become the recipient or focus of sexual interest.
Mass marketed fragrances are designed to appeal to the individual wearing but are not good lovemaking attractants. Believe it or not, sometimes certain food scents can draw a reaction. Ultimately, a wearer who is willing to wear a scent that is unconventional may be the wisest or luckiest person to receive interest from the opposite sex.
LUST Pheromone Body Oil - Quick Promo
LUST PHEROMONE OIL is a Brand New Pheromone based Oil created by Drummer/Actor Allen Benatar. It is a SEXUAL ATTRACTANT which has a mild, and ...
Good Indication that a Fragrance is a Sexual Attractant is that It Cannot be Identified
Instead, the scent tends to change but is always pleasant. The brain unconsciously tries to identify the source. In the end the brain responds to the odor resulting in sexual arousal. This may be exactly why sometimes females have told us that they felt intrigued and interested, but at the same time they would never know why. Hard to identify but pleasant scents sometimes can be the best aromas to attract the opposite sex.
- Recently an associate was wearing a sexual attractant composed of a combination of multiple scents and powerful pheromones in a grocery store.
- He noticed that an attractive woman was following him from aisle to aisle.
- Later he went to the register and turned to see that the woman has been in line with him.
- He also pointed out that she did not have anything to purchase.
- The lady looked at him and told him that she forgot to pick up things to buy.
Here is One Test to Determine If a Fragrance Has Sexual Attractant Properties
Place a small amount of the fragrance on your wrist and smell it. Then extend your hand completely away from onto your nose. Then bring it back to your nose and smell it again. Do this several times. If the aroma smells different but at the same time is pleasant you may have a strong sexual attractant.
- Our experience with one fragrance or perhaps sexual attractant made up of 17 different scents has this kind of property.
- To be consistent the agent must have high quality scents to be a consistent sexual attractant.
- The scents have to be chosen very carefully and kept in the correct percentages.
- The results over a period of time have been outstanding.
- The idea is that not one scent can be identified.
- In fact knock off perfumers have tried to duplicate this product with no success because of its complicated makeup.
- In addition the multi scented fragrance has powerful pheromones added to it making it more powerful than just pure pheromones alone.
- Fragrances made of many scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios with pheromones to create a sexual attractant.
- It can be painstaking to get the right combination, but when you get it right, the results could be outstanding.
Victor is a leading content curator at palyamotorozas.com, a site about health tips. Last year, Victor worked as a manager for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not reading new content, Victor enjoys singing and shopping.