How Perfumes Make you Sexy
What makes a man and also a girl fall in love?
Is It the Way They Look?
Things they have in common?
A Special Connection?
Or can it be the direction they smell to every other?
- Actually, the way you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
Ever Found Out about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual fascination.
- The animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in warmth.
- Look at the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in temperature.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his existence.
Pheronomes for MenPheromones are organic chemicals that are secreted and trigger physiological responses. Pheromones often dictate the actions of members of the species. See this site about pheronomes for Men.
Click Here to Read More »
How to use Pheromones, Essential Oils & Perfumes to Attract a Lover
Female Animal Magnetism - Each woman has her own personal sexual attractant, the enticing scent of her female essence. Here we are offering a way for a ...
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Possibly
That fuzzy experience a woman gets near the presence of her special man could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a female, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only become active upon puberty.
- Upon sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would keep slices of apple in their armpits although they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples in order to the inventors they fancy.
- Perfumes as we know these were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were chosen before sex.
- To get both parties in a far more romantic feelings.
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, ylang ylang and a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac attributes.
- Remember reading an amusing incident in regards to a guy who used sandalwood as a a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is recognized as very sexy. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, but when blended into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
- Ylang ylang has a powerful, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be consuming but when used lightly or in blends, it is said to place one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night out.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Delicate Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil by itself puts an effect on a female hormones. It is employed in aromatherapy to stability hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
- Then there's musk which on its own, is a potent manly scent.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the fragrance bouquet an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most luxuriant perfumes contain a find of musk.
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac impact.
- Look at all the perfume adverts.
- They usually heart around romance, or seduction.
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes to the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell wonderful. They could make your shower a luxurious experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
About the particular author:The writer developed discount perfume online in order to help you find your ideal brand name perfume at good deal prices, easily.
Victor is a content specialist at pianavia.com, a resource on natural health. Previously, Victor worked as a post curator at a media startup. When he's not sourcing content, Victor enjoys biking and shopping.